By Michael Lynch
Give your scholars the simplest probability of luck with this attempted and demonstrated sequence, combining in-depth research, enticing narrative and accessibility. entry to heritage is the most well-liked, relied on and wide-ranging sequence for A-level historical past students.
- helps the content material and evaluation standards of the 2015 A-level heritage specifications
- includes authoritative and fascinating content
- comprises thought-provoking key debates that research the opposing perspectives and methods of historians
- presents exam-style questions and suggestions for every suitable specification to assist scholars know the way to use what they've got learnt
This identify is acceptable for numerous classes including:
- Edexcel: Russia in Revolution, 1894-1924
Read or Download Access to History: Reaction and Revolution: Russia 1894-1924 Fourth Edition (Eurostars) PDF
Similar children's history nonfiction books
The secrets and techniques of North Brother Island is ready the unsolved catastrophe in 1904 of the burning and sinking of the excitement boat common Slocum, the worst nonmilitary catastrophe in American background prior to September eleven, 2001. it's always referred to as “the forgotten catastrophe” due to the sinking of the tremendous in 1912 and the outbreak of global warfare I in 1914.
Within the early 1900s, while typhoid fever used to be killing tens of hundreds of thousands of american citizens every year, Mary Mallon was once hired as a cook dinner via a number of well-to-do long island households. while a few contributors of those families constructed the affliction, suspicion became to Mary. Did she have whatever to do with the unfold of the lethal micro organism?
Resting on a resounding physique of facts that violence isn't a nec- essary component to clash between states and among states and non-state actors, global past battle asserts that battle itself might be ended. We people have lived with out warfare for many of our life and most of the people stay with no warfare more often than not.
This textbook is counseled by means of OCR and helps the specification for GCSE historical historical past (first instructing September 2017). It covers the complete of part 1, either the obligatory interval research and the 3 non-compulsory intensity Studies:Period learn: The Persian Empire, 559–465 BC via James RenshawDepth learn: From Tyranny to Democracy, 546–483 BC by means of Sam BaddeleyDepth research: Athens within the Age of Pericles, 462–429 BC by way of Paul Fowler and James Renshaw intensity examine: Alexander the nice, 356–323 BC via Lucy NicholasWas propaganda Persia's maximum weapon?
- Crossing Oceans: Immigrating to California (Primary Source Readers)
- U.S. Marines by the Numbers (Military by the Numbers)
- The Thrifty Guide to Ancient Rome: A Handbook for Time Travelers
- California: Becoming a State (Primary Source Readers)
- Adventures of the Treasure Fleet: China Discovers the World
- Pervez Musharraf (Modern World Leaders)
Additional info for Access to History: Reaction and Revolution: Russia 1894-1924 Fourth Edition (Eurostars)
Access to History: Reaction and Revolution: Russia 1894-1924 Fourth Edition (Eurostars) by Michael Lynch