By Mike Wells,Nicholas Fellows
Give your scholars the simplest likelihood of good fortune with this attempted and verified sequence, combining in-depth research, enticing narrative and accessibility. entry to heritage is the preferred, relied on and wide-ranging sequence for A-level heritage students.
- helps the content material and review requisites of the 2015 A-level heritage specifications
- includes authoritative and fascinating content
- comprises thought-provoking key debates that study the opposing perspectives and ways of historians
- presents exam-style questions and information for every correct specification to aid scholars know how to use what they've got learnt
This identify is appropriate for quite a few classes including:
- OCR: The altering Nature of battle 1792-1945
Read or Download Access to History: The Changing Nature Of Warfare 1792-1945 for OCR PDF
Similar children's history nonfiction books
The secrets and techniques of North Brother Island is set the unsolved catastrophe in 1904 of the burning and sinking of the excitement boat basic Slocum, the worst nonmilitary catastrophe in American historical past earlier than September eleven, 2001. it is usually known as “the forgotten catastrophe” as a result of the sinking of the colossal in 1912 and the outbreak of worldwide conflict I in 1914.
Within the early 1900s, whilst typhoid fever was once killing tens of hundreds of thousands of usa citizens every year, Mary Mallon was once hired as a cook dinner by means of numerous well-to-do manhattan households. while a few contributors of those families built the illness, suspicion grew to become to Mary. Did she have something to do with the unfold of the lethal micro organism?
Resting on a resounding physique of facts that violence isn't a nec- essary portion of clash between states and among states and non-state actors, international past battle asserts that battle itself will be ended. We people have lived with no struggle for many of our lifestyles and most of the people stay with no battle more often than not.
This textbook is recommended by way of OCR and helps the specification for GCSE historic historical past (first educating September 2017). It covers the total of part 1, either the obligatory interval examine and the 3 not obligatory intensity Studies:Period examine: The Persian Empire, 559–465 BC by means of James RenshawDepth research: From Tyranny to Democracy, 546–483 BC by way of Sam BaddeleyDepth learn: Athens within the Age of Pericles, 462–429 BC by means of Paul Fowler and James Renshaw intensity research: Alexander the good, 356–323 BC through Lucy NicholasWas propaganda Persia's maximum weapon?
- De gevangenen van Breendonk (Dutch Edition)
- The Children's Blizzard of 1888: A Cause-and-Effect Investigation (Cause-and-Effect Disasters)
- Swashbuckling Scoundrels: Pirates in Fact and Fiction (Nonfiction - Young Adult)
- The Boys Who Challenged Hitler: Knud Pedersen and the Churchill Club (Bccb Blue Ribbon Nonfiction Book Award (Awards))
- Tooth Traditions around the World (World Traditions)
- The White House (United States Landmarks)
Additional resources for Access to History: The Changing Nature Of Warfare 1792-1945 for OCR
Access to History: The Changing Nature Of Warfare 1792-1945 for OCR by Mike Wells,Nicholas Fellows